MarshallsDo you love the game of golf and have time regularly on a weekly basis? Become a Golf Volunteer for the 2018 Season! Ensure a beautiful enjoyable course for all guests and staff. Volunteers receive incentives including a Golf Season Pass and a reduced golf car fee. Responsibilities Include:
- Answering phones and assisting staff inside the pro shop
- Repairing divots in course fairways
- Providing excellent customer service to guests
- Addressing necessary course needs, such as maintaining full water coolers around the course
- Additional responsibilities as needed
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Volunteers must provide 14 hours of service a week to retain privileges
Golf volunteers needed between March 2018 – November 2018. Shifts are available between 6:00 AM-8:00 PM. Apply online at Volunteer Sign Up.
Contact the PPD Volunteer Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or (309) 681-2822 for more information!
Looking for a paid position? Click here.